Monday, May 22, 2017

London is the capital of England and United Kingdom. I chose this location because I always wanted to travel to London and explore the place. London seems like a very pretty place to visit because of the different buildings and monuments. The lights at night seem very nice in the pictures and I would like to visit it and experience the trip on my own. I’ve always wanted to explore the different cities and London happens to be the one I most want to visit.
London is a very expensive place, they don’t take as much credit cards as they do in America. London is a completely different place when it comes to it’s weather. Sometimes it may be really hot or really cold. London has many different cultures and diverse ranges of people. There are over 300 languages spoken in this region. London was founded by the Romans and initially named Londinium.

No comments:

Post a Comment