Thursday, June 8, 2017

    Class Evaluation
The thing i really liked about this class is that we don't really work to hard and he gives us time to try our best. Another thing i really like about this class is that i really learn new things about society. Mr haymore teaches us some quotes about people say and he explains what the quote might mean. Lastly, it's really quite in the class so everyone can focus and do their best.

    One thing i don’t like about this class is that we don't really learn a lot about this computer class. We research about a professional and learn about a quote someone said. There really isn't that much dislikes i have about this particular class i just would like to research a little more on this computer class.  I like mr haymore and his teaching plus he is very nice and kind.

    To improve this class i think we should try to have a little more fun to really enjoy this class and not be boring. I believe students would like things to be more exciting and joyful in class to they can be fond of it. Maybe mr haymore can give us a more incite on the things he learned and teach it to us . We do this daily routine but it gets boring and we already know what we are going to do later on.

    I didn't really have a highlight in this class because i really didn't get the chance to show it.

    I could've done better and work a bit more harder. I think so because this class can be a chance where i can be comfortable and show my true self. I enjoy mr haymores company because i can really learn something new every time in his class i should do my best. He can inspire other to do good in life and can give lessons in life. People should talk to him more and interact with my haymore because people need an insight in life.

`    No i am not reading my 5 minute planning journal because i do not read it because i am not to worried about it. I should be more serious about the journal because i can really plan out my days as an adult and that is very important because i cannot make decisions later in life. The journal can be a tool in life that others can use and it can provide help on the career you would want to be.

    I am committed to be a choose the right person because choosing the right is very good and helpful because it can get me places like a good job or i can be offered to go to college. Mr hay,ore open mind and taught me the lessons of choosing the right and that is really important to me because choosing the right is a good thing because it can earn you so much money or choosing the wrong can lead you to jail.

No comments:

Post a Comment